Sorry everyone, but I've been sort of out of sorts lately. I had a kimono photo shoot about 3 weeks ago, but I'm waiting on watermarked images before I post them anywhere. I have to large copies, but I want the photographer to get credit. Then I had exams and when those were over, the fugly weather had started. I don't like wearing kimono in the rain. I can, since I have plenty of rain coats, but it just takes all the fun away since I don't want to be out in the rain in the first place.
Anyway, here are some Go Hime news. You probably already saw it all on Facebook and Tumblr, but just in case you didn't I'm posting about it here too.
So Go Hime was revealed to be an online fan magazine for Kimono HIME. We are working on some great content that I think will be fun to read and will be useful for both of those who are just starting out wearing kimono and those who have been wearing it for a while. I will have an article there and several coordinations, so if you ever wondered how my mind works when I put outfit together, you will be able to see examples of that :)
Next, Go Hime is giving an opportunity for 5 fans around the world to be in the magazine.
Now is your chance ♥ It will still take a few weeks to finish the magazine so we would like to give you an chance to also be a part of Go Hime! Please show us a photo of your Hime inspired outfit. We will pick ☆☆☆ 5 random people☆☆☆ who will appear in the Go Hime fan section 'Hime around the world' (^▽~)=☆
- Please share your best photo on our Facebook page or e-mail it to email@example.com with subject name 'Go Hime shine!'
- Include your name, age and where your from
- Everyone may share 1 photo, please do not combine photos (^_~)
- Make sure you have a highress copy available for when you get chosen
- Submission closes on sunday april 7th
- On april 12th we will announce the lucky chosen people in the friday update ♥