Saturday, August 1, 2009

I decided to treat myself or my new kimono pretties :)

I spent the whole morning looking at Crescent Shop so I could get myself a red, cute and non-seasonal obi to wear with my many Komon kimono but I just couldn't bring myself up to pay all those extra fees on TOP of paying for the item itself. So instead I went to Ichiroya's website and after 15 mins or so of browsing I found EXACTLY what I was looking for! :) It's a tsukuri obi (so I can wear it by myself), it's red, cute, and non-seasonal! Not only that, but it also has kimono girl as a design! All I can say is WHEEEEEE!!











In addition to my new obi, I got 2 new kimono, a pair of zori, black obiage/obijime set and a set of 5 obijime. I can't wait for all these items to arrive! :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment