Monday, July 9, 2012

Just Arrived #11

Hello Everyone,

Today I got two packages in the mail that I can't wait to show off!

First is this antique nagoya obi. I knew it was going to be pretty damaged at the bottom, but I decided to give it a chance anyways. I'm glad I did, because it's patterned on both sides, so with some creative tying it's absolutely wearable, because the other side is in perfect condition. Or I can take it apart and make a tsuke obi, but who am I kidding? I'm too lazy for that.



Another summer hitoe, and this time it's NOT stripes! It's much nicer in person, as usual, because the pictures simply don't do it justice.

Photobucket


Photobucket


An obi makura lot. Like I really need to add more to my already substantial collection of obi makura... but I can't help it!


Finally, another obiage. I don't really care for obijime that cam with it, so I'll probably sell it at London Expo this October.




Let me know what you think! :)

~ Lyuba

2 comments: