2. Your dearest kimono item(s).
3. Your most used kimono item(s) (not counting jubans, datejimes etc.).
4. Your least used kimono item(s).
5. Your favourite coordination(s) so far.
6. What do you like and don't like about kimono.
7. Kimono confessions. Did you know that...
8. Your dream kitsuke items (or at least items you really really want but can't get for whatever reason).
9. Your biggest kimono fears.
10. Your biggest kimono inspiration.
11. Your kimono collection.
12. The evolution of your kitsuke.
13. Your special kimono memory.
Of course I wanted to try wearing kimono right away, so Momo-san dressed me up. Yup, that's me on that faithful day, wearing kimono for the FIRST time in my life. We quickly realized that there are some stuff missing... except I had no idea about all of the dressing accessories until much much later, but Momo-san was able to make it work. Looking at it now I can see how wrong everything looks, but on that day in 2005 I felt as the happiest person alive.
And then my kimono got put away in my closet and stayed there for over a year until in the summer of 2006 I got interested in kimono again. This time, I properly started with the basics aka yukata.
And it went downhill from there! My OBSESSION with kimono had officially started.
I tag all my kimono friends! I would love to read your answers.