Saturday, October 22, 2011

Kimono Challenge Tag #8

My dream kitsuke items...


Oh there are so many of them. Mostly I want the shoes and various accessories, but I don't really have any saved photos of them. I tend to not save photos of stuff I can't get, since I don't see a point in looking at those photos and only wish, wish, wish. I do save photos of styles or coordinations that I like, and I guess those could be my dream items too. 









I'm pretty sure that's the same kimono as in Kimono Hime coordination haha :) 


What are your dream kitsuke items? 


~ Lyuba


1. How did you discover and got into kimono? 
2. Your dearest kimono item(s).
3. Your most used kimono item(s) (not counting jubans, datejimes etc.).
4. Your least used kimono item(s).

5. Your favourite coordination(s) so far.
6. What do you like and don't like about kimono. 
7. Kimono confessions. Did you know that... 
8. Your dream kitsuke items (or at least items you really really want but can't get for whatever reason).
9. Your biggest kimono fears. 
10. Your biggest kimono inspiration. 
11. Your kimono collection. 
12. The evolution of your kitsuke.

13. Your special kimono memory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment