Saturday, November 17, 2012

Just Arrived #18

After my work at the Japan Day I've decide to treat myself to some new kimono goodies. I'm always on a lookout for more chuya obi, so when I saw these two come up for sale, I didn't have to think long.

The first obi is deceptively plain, but I do like plain stuff. I love the grey color too. I could probably pair it up with brighter kimono and some funky accessories, and it will look great.
The next obi is a ro chuya obi, and it's actually ro on both sides! Usually when I see a ro chuya obi, only one side is ro but the other is normal, which in my opinion, pretty much defeats the purpose of ro. With this one not only both sides are ro, but both sides are also patterned!
I'm really excited about these two obi!

Have you gotten anything good in the mail lately?

~ Lyuba

No comments:

Post a Comment