There are not many things about kimono that I don't like, but the #1 of them is FOLDING! I simply hate folding kimono after I'm done wearing it! I literally have to force myself to fold it up, or it will stay on the couch (bed/floor/dresser) for weeks at a time.
Another thing I don't really care for is that majority of kimono that I like are too small for me because they are vintage. Or too expensive if they are modern and new. There is no way I can spend hundreds or thousands of dollars for kimono items I want, and it sucks! I would love to wear Yumi Yamamoto's or Mamechiyo's kimono, but alas... I'll have to win a lottery first.
Now, the things I love about kimono are endless! Or maybe I can just sum it up in one word: COOL! Kimono are just too cool for their own good :) And how many other garment out there can make you feel so beautiful and graceful in a matter of moments? The designs are gorgeous too, and pretty much anything can be put on kimono. But of course, it's the obsessed kimono person talking in me.
2. Your dearest kimono item(s).
3. Your most used kimono item(s) (not counting jubans, datejimes etc.).
4. Your least used kimono item(s).
6. What do you like and don't like about kimono.
7. Kimono confessions. Did you know that...
8. Your dream kitsuke items (or at least items you really really want but can't get for whatever reason).
9. Your biggest kimono fears.
10. Your biggest kimono inspiration.
11. Your kimono collection.
12. The evolution of your kitsuke.
13. Your special kimono memory.