Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Kimono Challenge Tag #7

Hello Everyone, 


Did you know that I rarely pick out my outfits in advance? I'm pretty spontaneous when it comes to coordination, and most of the time it works. The rest of the time I say it works :) I find that I work better when I don't plan and come up with the best results as I go along. 


Other than that, I really don't have any other confessions to make. 

~ Lyuba



1. How did you discover and got into kimono? 
2. Your dearest kimono item(s).
3. Your most used kimono item(s) (not counting jubans, datejimes etc.).
4. Your least used kimono item(s).

5. Your favourite coordination(s) so far.
6. What do you like and don't like about kimono. 
7. Kimono confessions. Did you know that... 
8. Your dream kitsuke items (or at least items you really really want but can't get for whatever reason).
9. Your biggest kimono fears. 
10. Your biggest kimono inspiration. 
11. Your kimono collection. 
12. The evolution of your kitsuke.

13. Your special kimono memory. 

1 comment:

  1. Spontaneous co-ordination is good. It means you don't have to worry about it.

    ReplyDelete