Today I will tell you about my least used kimono items. Unfortunately I have way too many of those.
I fell in love with this obi the second I saw it, but it's missing the ties. No big deal, it will take a grand total of 5 minutes to sew new ones on.... and that was last year. I really need to attach new straps on this obi, so I could wear it.
I don't even know why I bought this one (below). It has karako on it, and I hate karako. Guess now I'm too creeped out to wear it lol.
I was so excited when I got these sets of ro haneri, but I didn't count on how much I HATE sewing haneri on! So I only used one of them, and gave 2 away as gifts. The rest are just sitting in their boxes, being sad.
So do you have any items you know you should give more love too, but you do not?
3. Your most used kimono item(s) (not counting jubans, datejimes etc.).
4. Your least used kimono item(s).
5. Your favourite coordination(s) so far.
6. What do you like and don't like about kimono.
7. Kimono confessions. Did you know that...
8. Your dream kitsuke items (or at least items you really really want but can't get for whatever reason).
9. Your biggest kimono fears.
10. Your biggest kimono inspiration.
11. Your kimono collection.
12. The evolution of your kitsuke.
13. Your special kimono memory.