Thursday, September 8, 2011

Kimono Challenge Tag #3

Hello Everyone, 


Not surprisingly my favorite kimono items are also my most used ones. 





I love this kimono because I've decided that it's non-seasonal one, and even if paper cranes and big sister dolls (Ane-sama nyngyo) do have a season I don't care! The same goes for obi. Although it is a fukuro, it so informal looking that I have no problem wearing it with komon. I would say that these two items are the best two purchases I've ever made :) And they look great together too! 


Here are some photos of me wearing (or using on others) these kimono and obi :) 









What are your most used items? :)

~ Lyuba




1. How did you discover and got into kimono? 
2. Your dearest kimono item(s).
3. Your most used kimono item(s) (not counting jubans, datejimes etc.).
4. Your least used kimono item(s).
5. Your favourite coordination(s) so far.
6. What do you like and don't like about kimono. 
7. Kimono confessions. Did you know that... 
8. Your dream kitsuke items (or at least items you really really want but can't get for whatever reason).
9. Your biggest kimono fears. 
10. Your biggest kimono inspiration. 
11. Your kimono collection. 
12. The evolution of your kitsuke.

13. Your special kimono memory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment