Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Why I don't ever photos of items I just won but haven't received yet

Once upon a time, I think it was last year or the year before, I won this kimono. I didn't post about it anywhere, and I'm sure glad I didn't, because I never received it. I actually didn't even realize that I haven't receive it yet, until it was too late and at that point it was pointless to start a paypal dispute or contact the seller. Plus, I paid for SAL shipping and sometimes that can get lost and it's not a seller's fault anyway. I'm still bitter about it, because I really liked this kimono, but I've learned my lesson and now I don't post about things I got unless I actually have the items in my hands. 

In retrospect, I all the years I've been getting SAL shipping, I only ever lost 2 packages. 


No comments:

Post a Comment