Friday, February 8, 2013

Go Hime 姫の世界へ

Some of you might have seen this project on Facebook and Tumblr, and some of you might have speculated if I was involved. Well, guess what? I AM involved! This Friday was my turn to be revealed, so now I don't have to keep it a secret and can promote Go Hime to my heart's content.

If you like Kimono Hime style, vintage style or modern kimono style, you will love this project! Can't say much more than that at the moment, so don't ask. All you will get is a knowing smile and refusal to speak ;)

Meanwhile, while you're waiting for everyone to be revealed, go like Go Hime Facebook page and follow its Tumblr. Don't forget to like and reblog, and spread the word!

~ Lyuba

P.S. For the record, this wasn't the only secret project I was and still am working on! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment