Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Just Arrived #23

IT ARRIVED!!!!!!

I just ordered it on January 28th I think? Regardless, I expected at least  2 weeks wait, so imagine my surprise and excitement when went to check the mail and the post office person brought back this huge box! I knew immediately what it was, and couldn't wait to get home to open it.

I haven't got chance to dress her up yet because I have a lot of reading to do for school this week, so for now she is holding my new bag and wearing one of my hats. Good enough for me at the moment :)

The base is sturdy and pretty heavy, so I imagine I won't have much problem with the form tipping over like my old one used to do. I had an option of 4 different bases, and I choose the wheels (step below the most expensive option). I'm really happy with them because I can now just wheel her around instead of having to carry her from place to place.

1 comment: