Friday, February 10, 2012

Massive Kitsuke Clear-out Sale!

Ok, so maybe it's not massive yet, but it's getting there! The thing is, we will be leaving UK early next year, and I would like to downsize as much as I can, which means going through my kimono collection and pulling out items that I haven't worn... in forever, or even ever. I've decided to start early, so I wouldn't have to worry about it right before we leave.

I've created a spacial album in both my Facebook and Flikr, so please go check out whichever platform you prefer. If you are interested in something, please let me know your country and I'll quote shipping.










4 comments:

  1. I don't suppose you'd be willing to trade for anything? I have a pretty expansive collection of handmade Bolivian seed + wood jewellery, beaded haori himo, and lots of other things...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I'm sorry :( :( I do really want to downsize.

      Delete
    2. No problem! I understand. ^_~

      Delete
  2. Awww downsizing is probably the most difficult part of moving (houses/countries etc)! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete