Monday, February 13, 2012

Japanese themed events in East Anglia

Hello Everyone, 


It might seem like there is never anything going on in East Anglia that is Japanese related, but it is not true. There are surprisingly a large amount of things happening, but I don't go to them mostly because of the traveling. Sure it's not far, but when there is no place to park... well there is no reason to go. And I can't even take Park and Ride because the events either happen on Sunday (when some P&R is not open), or late in the evenings (when P&R shuts down pretty early in the evening). 


However, there are two events that are happening in March that I think I will go too, and in hopes that some of my followers are local to East Anglia, I'm posting a call for anyone who would want to go there too and meet up with me. 


Too Kawaii: The Power of the Super Cute


When: March 9, 2012 (Friday)
Where: Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts, Nowrich
Time: 11-4:30pm
Price: £10, booking essential and probably should be done ASAP, as spaces are limited. To book, call 01603 593199.
More information: Here and here






Japan Day 


When: March 10, 2012
Where: Kaetsu Educational & Cultural Centre, Cambridge. 
Time: 12:30
Price: Free
More information: Here


I've actually went to this event last year, and I'm interested to see how different this year will be. I can tell that they have a lot more things going on this year, so I'm hoping it will be a lot more fun too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment