Monday, November 14, 2011

Kimono Challenge Tag #9

Hello Everyone, 


My biggest kimono fear is to get a stain on, because I wouldn't know how to clean it off :( I've had a kimono that accidentally got stained at a festival, and I almost got in a fight with a friend over it. Stupid really, because it wasn't really her fault as much as it was BOTH our faults. Since then, I haven't touched that kimono. Yup, discrimination! But I don't want to be seen in a stained kimono, and since I don't know how to clean silk.... off into "unloved" pile it went. 


My other fear is for my obi to come untied because I probably would have a hard time re-tying it completely back in place without a mirror. I know the easy fix for that, PRACTICE, but still! Before I even get to the point of getting somewhere and tying it, I have to suffer the embarrassment of my obi hanging behind me... and that happened, and I don't want a repeat. 


What's your fears? 


~ Lyuba


1. How did you discover and got into kimono? 
2. Your dearest kimono item(s).
3. Your most used kimono item(s) (not counting jubans, datejimes etc.).
4. Your least used kimono item(s).

5. Your favourite coordination(s) so far.
6. What do you like and don't like about kimono. 
7. Kimono confessions. Did you know that... 
8. Your dream kitsuke items (or at least items you really really want but can't get for whatever reason).
9. Your biggest kimono fears. 
10. Your biggest kimono inspiration. 
11. Your kimono collection. 
12. The evolution of your kitsuke.

13. Your special kimono memory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment