Sunday, August 19, 2012

Just Arrived #15

Hello Everyone,

I got lots of new goodies in the past two weeks. My summer collection is growing and growing! Which mean s I won't have to practically abandon kimono wearing during summer because it's too hot.

First up are couple sha hitoe kimono.
This kimono doesn't look like much in photos, but I knew it was going to be gorgeous in person. And I was right.
Finally, I got more obiage and obijime, because there are never enough of those!
This one is rather plain, but the texture is amazing!
This one turned out to be a gorgeous cream color.
Have you got anything good in the mail lately?

~ Lyuba

1 comment:

  1. The dusky pink and pine branch obi is magnificent. I can picture it with a sumtuous solid emerald green and buttercup yellow accents.

    ReplyDelete