Friday, July 27, 2012

Just Arrived #14

Couple of days ago I got another package in the mail and I was blown away by the sheer awesomeness of this kimono. The picture is fairly accurate, except it makes a much bigger impact in person. I've always wanted a striped kimono with faint designs on it, and a while back I was watching one on Shinei's website, but it got sold. Then this one came along and I snapped it up within seconds! I can't wait to wear it, but unfortunately it's awase so it will have to wait.
I'm also trying to expand my haori collection. I only have very few of them as of right now because I don't particularly like haori to begin with, but I've always wanted one of the longer vintage ones. Now I got one!
Have you gotten any goodies in the mail this week? 

~ Lyuba

No comments:

Post a Comment