Saturday, May 25, 2013

Ryu-bu dance practice

Every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday for the past month I've been doing an Okinawan dance practice. It's not anything serious, since this dance is for performance at the end of May, but at the same time we are taking it pretty seriously. I don't want to look like a fool in front of many people, hence 3 days a week practice. If it was up to me, I would practice every day, but that's my obsessive compulsive control freak talking.

Anyway, one day we had an extra person at the practice and I asked her to film it :) Filming it was a good idea, as I already see some things I was doing that I was able to watch for at the last practice. Come next week, we'll start practicing with our costumes and hopefully I'll have an actual performance video to show you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment